Traditional processes of restructuring do not overcome fundamental challenges in crisis situations that businesses may face.
- Restructuring must not be limited to measures of cost reduction.
- Process improvements in production and administration are not sufficient for acquiring a sustainable competitive ability.
- Conventional ways of product portfolio streamlining and extension are only successful over the short to medium term.
- The integration of a root-and-branch innovation process, also, or rather especially in restructuring and turnaround situations. We call it “Transformation as Restructuring”.
Benefits: With Transformation as Restructuring (TaR), you can not only achieve definite quantitative goals but also attain qualitative ones.
- sustainable, new business ideas and models
- motivation and integration of employees
- preventing a “traditional“ confrontation between investors/executives and employee sides/trade unions
Procedure: When realizing TaR projects, GRANTIRO cooperates with specialized partners to guarantee a future-oriented positioning.
- The experienced professionals and experts at Rasenberger Toschek secure the areas of corporate finance, restructuring and project management.
- In cooperation with our innovation partners from the BMI Lab AG, a spin-off of the University of St. Gallen, we generate the innovation process.
- Adequate market and industry partners are available for well-founded expertise in to distribution, production, processes and the market.